Toribash, the amazing strategic turn-based physics fighting game, has updated to 1.98. The changes include:
- Right mouse controls camera (or alt+mouse)
- Added a safe wrists/ankles mode to the servers (used in Judo now)
- Fixed multiplayer scrolling and added all US/Asia servers
- Initial mod support for beta modders and TB hackers
More information is available over at the Toribash forums. Congrats to Hampa on another fine release!
As an aside, I’m insanely busy this week and next, and then I’m going on vacation for a week. I’ll try to attack the review queue just as soon as I can, but things might be sparse here for a bit. Sorry!
- Toribash Gets Visual Overhaul
- Toribash Updates, Releases Multiplayer Video
- Toribash 3.0 Released!
- Toribash 2.0 Released
- 2007 IGF Finalists Announced