The 2007 Independent Games Festival finalists have been announced! The full lists of finalists is available on the IGF website.
Special congratulations go out to the physics games in this year’s lineup:
- Armadillo Run (nominated for Grand Prize, Design Innovation)
- Blast Miner (nominated for Technical Excellence)
- RoboBlitz (nominated for Grand Prize, Excellence in Visual Art)
- Toblo (nominated for Design Innovation)
- Toribash (nominated for Design Innovation)
I’m wrapping up the RoboBlitz review right now; it should be posted by the end of the weekend.
- Line Rider Coming to Consoles!
- World of Goo Announced
- Wolfire Games Announces Overgrowth
- Server Move
- iPhone Physics Games Launch in July